Top Climate System
GREENTEC FOGGING-SYSTEM FOR GREENHOUSES
ADVANTAGES OF GREENTEC FOGGING-SYSTEMS
LUBING GreenTec Fogging-Systems use the principle of direct evaporative cooling for effective cooling and humidification of the ambient air, thus making a significant contribution to optimum growth conditions.
• Optimum cooling performance and homogeneous distribution of moisture due to 70 bar water pressure and special high-pressure nozzles: To achieve rapid evaporation of the water mist and thus good cooling performance without wetting, the water drops must be smaller than 20 micrometers. The GreenTec high-pressure nozzles produce a drop size of only 5 micrometers.
• Reduction of irrigation
• Increase yields through stable humidity and associated increased plant production: Stable humidity in the greenhouse helps plants keep
the stomata open for a stable supply with nutrients.
• Easy to install
• Possibility to control greenhouse areas separately
• Uncompromising quality and reliability
Pump unit D-Line
• pump unit with direct drive
• supply several sections with one pump unit
• central filter unit for particle-free water
• solenoid valve for separate activation of different areas
• easy installation – also on existing systems
• interactive controller for the control and monitoring of the pump unit
• easy handling via touchscreen
Nozzle line with nozzle
• stainless steel tube (6 m) with welded adapter and stainless steel nozzle
Cutting ring coupling and Press Fix made of stainless steel
• cutting ring coupling for secure connection of the nozzle lines
• Press Fix: joint unit – just set in and press to fit